Another night, another player's torch is snuffed. Things are heating up and it's only going to get hotter from here.
  1. Were you surprised by the outcome of tonight's vote? Why or why not?
  2. What was the worst part about that challenge? Who didn't contribute?
  3. If you had to choose right this minute, who do you want off your tribe?
  4. #notsponsored Nike's slogan is Just Do It; how would you describe your gameplay as a slogan or catchphrase?
  5. Using only the available emoji, how would you sum up the state of the game right now?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:03:18 pm Another night, another player's torch is snuffed. Things are heating up and it's only going to get hotter from here.
  1. Were you surprised by the outcome of tonight's vote? Why or why not?
  2. What was the worst part about that challenge? Who didn't contribute?
  3. If you had to choose right this minute, who do you want off your tribe?
  4. #notsponsored Nike's slogan is Just Do It; how would you describe your gameplay as a slogan or catchphrase?
  5. Using only the available emoji, how would you sum up the state of the game right now?
1. Absolutely shooke- nah completely at ease with tonight's vote, went exactly to plan. Was surprised that Paul wanted to volunteer though.
2. Well the fact that I didn't do shit cuz I was literally scrolling thru wikipedia and couldn't find anything apart from 1 word I think. Yeah, that sucked. Technically Bret and Ken didn't contribute cuz they sat :mindblown:, lazy buggers smh.
3. I'd say either Bret or Rachel. The more I think about it, I feel like Rachel's gonna be a physical threat come merge. And whilst it might be worth using her as like a secret side-alliance whilst she's on the bottom, I'd almost say Michaela would be a more lucrative option to make that happen. And Bret, I just always feel uneasy with him around. Just yikes. But, I can't do it at the expense of trust, so I'm gonna have to wait it out on that move.
4. Giving a fuck about not giving a fuck.
5. :zipit:

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
I'm slowly but surely having second thoughts about Bret. Day by day. I think the thing with Bret is, he's actually really sweet, right. But he doesn't have the nuances in language or communication like Mama Jess does to where he comes off as untrustworthy, or like he's tryna do some ass-kissing. But in reality, I think, think, I could be wrong, but I genuinely believe this bloke just has a good, perhaps slightly naive, but still good heart. And so even though I'm still keeping my eye on him, I'm softening to the idea of working with Bret longterm. We'll see, it might make great strategic sense.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
I'm really hoping we can win tomorrow's challenge so that we can keep everyone on this tribe here, because each and every one of them I feel like I have the option to move forward with, I don't feel like there are any burnt bridges when it comes to this tribe. And I certainly think even though there's a strong core, I still hold pretty strong leverage over the outsiders, and I wanna keep that hold throughout the swap. 

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
I feel like Dom and Wendell is gonna be a pair just based on activity times (no I'm not basing it off aliases :woozy:), they're always on just as I'm heading to sleep, at the same time. I'll have to feel out how big of a player they are at the swap. If either of them are big players, I'll try and work with them, but if they're boring then they can go. 

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
Okay I've now like 100% committed to keeping Rachel over Michaela. 

1 - keep the season more..inchresting, Rachel is a strong presence, Michaela is kinda just..there
2 - Have her as my fuck you shield during merge. Didn't describe it during my shields rant but im pretty sure y'all get the picture of the fuck you shield. Not a lot of the tribe wants to work with her, which is actually why I want to keep her so that they can all say fuck you to her and not to me. 
3 - Physical shield, I mean do I even have to explain this, she's goated in terms of challenges.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
Bret really thinks coming to me with a fucking sob story is gonna fix shit? Not a chance, his ass is going home next chance I get, period. Awww Michaela and Rachel convinced you that I'm against him, jog on lad, I'm 19 but I'm not naive. Kid just had bigmoveitis, IN THE PRESWAP LMFAOOO. HE'S TALKING ABOUT RESUMES AT THE FINAL 16 :crine:.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe