Congratulations on surviving the first tribal council! You're not the first boot and are still in the game!

Although you've had a few days to talk with the people on your tribe and getting to know one another, that was a bit of a slow pace believe it or not. I promise you, things are only going to get more intense as we move away from the weekend and onto the busy week. We hope you're ready for the path ahead. Anyway, let's get to some questions:
  1. As said earlier, you survived this vote, congrats! How did your first tribal council experience go down? Was casting your vote easy or difficult? Are you happy with who went home?
  2. Your first challenge as a tribe seemed to be a rather simple one. Did you have any strategy with that challenge, and did you care who won immunity or not? What about any plans for the upcoming challenge tomorrow?
  3. Idol clues have been out now. Are you actively searching for it? What are the worst and best outcomes on who gets the hidden idol and how it gets played?
  4. What's your standing with the rest of the tribe as of now? On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel? 1 being "I'm going home ASAP" to 10 being "Safe forever".
As always, you can continue to use this space as your own and compose your own thoughts as you go along. We enjoy seeing every thought you might have :D

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Jay
Casting my vote was fairly easy, to be honest, based on my perception of things. One thing though, wish I went for Paul over Michelle. But oh well, what can you do. My first tribal experience was great, first I fell over a chair, and then I voted out Michelle who stole my finger  :unabused: naughty naughty. Nah but seriously, it solidified my spot within that 6 person alliance, and I've had to do MAJOR damage control with Paul and Rachel, Rachel was easier, Paul was...difficult. But I'm trying to persuade him that it was just my perception of the scenario, and that I still want to work with him. But like, the guy didn't even have any game conversations with me before the vote, and then sits on his high horse and says you dare spread shit about me, you LIAR YAH YAH YAH, fuck off go complain to someone else who you actually bothered trying to play the game with. He's gone next, and I'll blindside him again just to see his reaction. I need to try keep Rachel in my pocket so I'll have to fill her in on shit, but just enough that she feels satisfied, not too much shit.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
The first challenge I didn't care about winning, mainly because I knew I was safe. My strategy was no strategy lol, just literally create bonds with people, just be me and Shi'll be aight. Didn't ask or beg anything from anyone, didn't give a fuck. Almost won, but really, I'd rather have not won. Would've painted me as a social threat. Which it did anyway, but less so now. 

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
By Jay
Shonee Fairfax wrote:What is Paul saying and what is your opinion on what he's saying to you?
He's just playing the victim, like so much, like I'm 'An InNoCeNt MaN cAuGhT iN tHe CrOsSfIrE'. 'yOu PlAyEd Me LiKe A fIdDlE'. Bitch please grow up and move on I told him I don't give a fuck about it anymore, I'm not targeting him cause of that group, but yet still he comes wailing to me oHHHhH eVeRyONe ThInKS IM A LIAR!!!!?!?!?!?!??!? You think I give a damn if you're a liar or not, you're going home next anyway. Like geezus man it irks me how someone can play the victim so hard. I mean some of what he's saying might be true, but like bloody hell mate ya do more whining than the 5 year olds I teach.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
Jay wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:11:09 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: What is Paul saying and what is your opinion on what he's saying to you?
He's just playing the victim, like so much, like I'm 'An InNoCeNt MaN cAuGhT iN tHe CrOsSfIrE'. 'yOu PlAyEd Me LiKe A fIdDlE'. Bitch please grow up and move on I told him I don't give a fuck about it anymore, I'm not targeting him cause of that group, but yet still he comes wailing to me oHHHhH eVeRyONe ThInKS IM A LIAR!!!!?!?!?!?!??!? You think I give a damn if you're a liar or not, you're going home next anyway. Like geezus man it irks me how someone can play the victim so hard. I mean some of what he's saying might be true, but like bloody hell mate ya do more whining than the 5 year olds I teach.
Do you think he's a liar? Do you think there's a Zakros final 3 alliance that Paul is a part of?

Shonee Fairfax

By Jay
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:55:51 pm
3. Idol clues have been out now. Are you actively searching for it? What are the worst and best outcomes on who gets the hidden idol and how it gets played?
Worst case is Rachel or Paul finds it. Especially Paul. I'm actively searching for it, yet slightly confused at this point as to what the clue is alluding to.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
By Jay
Shonee Fairfax" wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:13:15 pm
Jay wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:11:09 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: What is Paul saying and what is your opinion on what he's saying to you?
Do you think he's a liar? Do you think there's a Zakros final 3 alliance that Paul is a part of?
To me, it actually doesn't matter to me whether there is or not, due to the fact that I have existing allies that I trust more than I trust Paul. And plus, as an ally he'd just be a liability and utterly inflexible. I think there is a heavy possibility that there isn't a Zakros final 3 and that notion was misconceived. Does it matter to me? No, not really.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
By Jay
In terms of feeling safe, I do feel some degree of safety, mainly due to the fact that we do have numbers locked up, and we can split votes if necessary. I'd probably prefer to split votes onto Michaela over Rachel though, just because I'd prefer to work with Rachel than Michaela. If an idol is in play, and there is some flip flopping, then perhaps I'd be in danger. But I trust the fact that Taylor, Bret, CeCe, Jessica and Ken would stay close to me. 

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
By Jay
Feeling like a possible plan in case we lose would be

5-6 Paul
2 Rachel/Michaela
1-2 whoever Paul (and) Rachel vote

have a schneaky suspicion that Paul has an idol, at least he's been looking very hard, I've used the 'who's online' part of the forum a lot, it's actually a really handy tool. He's been searching pretty much all avo, and now all of a sudden he's happy, breaking tension and pulling a Ben Driebergen at the f5 of HHH, acting 'defeated and at peace with it'. But in the event he doesn't, I want to make sure the votes are there to take him out. 

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
By Jay
Surprised to see Laurel go home, maybe given her during the day activity levels, not so much, but I imagined that she had some protection from the people on at similar times to her, for example Dom, Wendell, James,  who I suspect are all big players.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe