By Jay
G'morning y'all. I've had like an idea when it comes to alliances, right. Rather than using Chat Rooms, which is a huge mistake cause it's literally so public, why do that when u can literally use group PMs? So much better. I think that's what imma do with groups/alliances. Also to keep Bret locked in, there's a core with Me/Bret/Ken. So that should keep that avenue tight. Michaela is the decoy name that I'm giving at the momento, but like here's the thing. If I was playing this super gamebotty, I'd be voting Michaela here. 'Tribe strong', no ties, don't rock the boat, yada yada yada. But where's the fun in calm seas. Might force Paul and Rachel into a scramble as well. And plus it'll just put our alliance in the power position moving forward. Where Michaela is essentially pleading for her life against Paul and Rachel if we do go back to tribal.
Cochran, Jordan liked this

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
The aftermath tomorrow is gonna be the first big test of what my capabilities are as a social player and the damage control I can do with Rachel and Paul to ensure those relationships stay intact. But I want to keep that group feeling comfortable at the moment.

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe
By Jay

Ugh the start of my confessional cut out :sob:, but anyway. Tired asf of typing so I did a VC. Enjoy my awkward rambling self stumble through whatever the fuck I'm tryna say B). Also, I'm in quarantine for the next week :/. Oh well, Shi'll be aight. 

G'nay :)

Jordan, Dean Kowalski liked this

Jay

• Lato Tribe

Lato Tribe